CONDITIONS FOR REFUND OF NATIONAL HOUSING FUND (NHF) CONTRIBUTIONS
1. Refund is made to a contributor who has attained
the age of 60 years of age or has put in 35 years in service.
2. Refund is also made to a contributor that has
obtained loan, liquidated the loan and has attained the age of 60 years or have
put in 35 years in service.
3. Retired from employment and becomes incapable of
continuing the contribution to the Fund.
4. Refund is made to the next-of-kin of deceased
Documents require for refund of contribution
- Application letter requesting for refund of
- Letter of offer of appointment.
- Photocopy of retirement letter.
- Letter of introduction from former Employer.
- Birth certificate or Declaration of age certificate.
- Completed NHF Contribution withdrawal forms to be
supplied by FMBN.
- NHF passbook.
- Bank Account details through which refund would be
-Medical Report of incapability to continue contributions
due to failing health
- Letter of administration & Death Certificate (in
case of a Deceased contributor)
-Evidence of contribution (Receipt) for self-employed
Please visit any of our office nearest to you for further clarification and